Full time, 38 hours per week (Part-time hours may be considered)
Do you excel in delivering high level customer service?
Can you drive, promote and deliver compliance of legislation and guidelines?
Come and work for an organisation that really values its people
Workskills is a progressive, leading, not-for-profit employment services provider in Southern Tasmania. Even though we are experiencing rapid growth, our focus remains on being a great community organisation where our people have the ability to excel. Our dynamic teams are genuine and passionate about seeking out opportunities, and empowering people to gain sustainable employment so they can succeed in life and reach their full potential.
About the role
We are searching for a motivated individual who is compliance driven to join our amazing team as an Outcome Tracking Specialist. The key focus of this role is to determine available outcomes, gathering documentary evidence, and developing and nurturing strong relationships to support on-going, sustainable employment outcomes.
What we are looking for in you
- Demonstrated high levels of interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills
- High level numerical skills, including the ability to enter data and complete calculations accurately
- Ability to understand policies, guidelines and legislation to ensure compliance with these requirements at all times
- High level IT skills including:
- Microsoft Windows and Office software – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated competency in keyboard skills
- Demonstrated competency in specialist databases e.g. ESSweb or similar, or the ability to quickly learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Current satisfactory National Police Check and Tasmanian Working with Vulnerable People Registration
- Current driver’s License
We offer you
- A safe, fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- A competitive salary plus salary packaging options
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 12 days flex leave
- 12 days personal leave
- Training and development opportunities
Take the next step in joining our team
For a confidential conversation about this exciting career opportunity contact Angela our Outcome Tracking Specialist Manager on 0409 376 992
For a copy of the Position Description click here.
To apply forward your resume and a cover letter outlining your vision of success in this role addressing the selection criteria in the position description.
Submit your application via email to HR@workskills.org.au (Do not apply via seek)
Workskills Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
As a Child and Young People Safe Organisation all employees are required to undertake a Working with Children Check and a National Police Check.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence